Help us Save Scott Ranch and Extend Putnam Park!
Two Ways to Donate
Donations are accepted by check and credit card. Due to high credit card processing fees, please consider making your donation by check. But no matter how you give, we appreciate your donation – every little bit helps!
- By Check:
Print out this Donation Form and mail it with a check to:
Earth Island Institute
c/o Kelly Creek Protection Project
P.O. Box 2596
Petaluma, CA 94953
Please make checks payable to Earth Island Institute/KCPP and write “Putnam” on the memo line.
- By Credit Card:
Click here, and you will be directed to our donation processing page. Credit card charges will be listed as “EII” on your bill.
The Kelly Creek Projection Project is a project of Earth Island Institute, a 501(c)(3) organization. Our Federal Tax ID number is 94-2889684.
Thank you for your donation! Large or small, it all helps!
Interested in Helping Us Reach Our Fundraising Goal?
It will take a village for us to raise an additional $6.9 million by December 1st. While the KCPP advisory team is working hard to pursue grants and contributions from potential major donors, we welcome any support community members are willing to provide!
Some ways volunteers can help raise money include:
- Arranging for us to appear at a meeting of your community group and make a pitch
- Organizing a dine-out fundraiser at a local restaurant
- Helping to apply for grants to support the land acquisition and/or upgrades needed to convert Scott Ranch to a park
- Hosting a house party
- Hosting a Facebook fundraiser
- Organizing a community event
- Spreading the word in your community
- Additional ideas welcome!
If you would like to help out with any of these types of events, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do what we can to support your efforts. Thanks for your interest in helping to Extend Putnam Park!